The Stage Of Life That put us in on uniform

 

That's life,no matter the amount of money you have there is a time of live and  a time to to die ,you

get no choice  to decide when the time is due, we weather you are a rich or a poor person we shall all die,so let's love ourselves ,do good to ourselves and also help each other ,for death and judgment await us all .Remember we are one people which have been divided into different kind of persons ,given ourselves names like countries,continents  and ethnic groups ,which has not help us in many ways.I feel sad to be in this alone,so help me to unite the world these few words of me."I am with you said the lord"  .l celebrate with anyone with celebrating the death of his or her family member .And I say "That's life...admitting  to the fact that we are just passengers on earth rest well hero ,rest well heroes ,rest well brother ,rest well sister ". For i celebrate with you  every life lost.

Comments

Popular Posts